Monday, June 16, 2008

A Passionate thought…….


It the day I have been waiting for, the day when I could cuddle you warm body, your arms around me and that sweet lips whisper the word “I miss you”. The sweetness overwhelms me, and I am diabetic so to much sweetness can make me lose control.

The cold night air, make your warm body the most comfortable thing to hug and those sweet lips, is the best candy to kiss and lick. When it our tongue touches the energy surrounds our body forming a unbreakable bond of passion and lust.

For hours I would cuddle with you, knowing that it might not be something I would able to do as often as I wanted, for you are not mine, but I cherish each second of it.

Of the entire thing I have done in my life, this is the one thing I will never regret. One passionate night with you.


P/s and they say I am not romantic… apa ler…belum cuba belum tau sudah cuba hari2 mau tau!! Hehehehe

The Huggable Ben

No comments: