Monday, June 23, 2008

Over exceed myself…….


Today I find myself only able to finish 95% of my work, although I did some extra overtime because I have to attend a course today, I still unable to finish it, 3 hours of non stop work, still I end up 5 % short of completing everything. I felt a bit disappointed since someone had highly recommended me to a few head hunters, who actually offer a very good position indeed, but I “short of” already have a plan, just 8 more years to complete the process. But I am very thankful to who has recommended me to that company. If I was not attach to the government, I would have taken the post on the spot. Thank you very much.

When I reach home at 10 pm just now, my body was so tired, after my bath, it was straight to bed until well just now, when I woke up. I realize that over exceed myself today.

Maybe my workaholic-ism is just a defense mechanism, for me to keep my mind of something else. Like missing someone so much, that well it kind of hurt. But yeah until I find other ways to handle this, well work…work….work…

To another working day ahead… Hugs everyone!!

The Huggable Ben

No comments: