Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Unnecessary guide…….


First of all I like to say thanks to all the well wishes from all of you, yeap I am doing better but still under observation, same goes to the recipient.

A tired early part of the week, Monday was a pre hectic day, then yesterday a full live hectic day then today which suppose to be the resting period, did not turn as well as I thought. Did not get the much needed rest just an hour of nap, before lunch. And back to back to work…… a bit feverish but well nothing the “Penadol Soluble” cant fixes.

Before I went back home just now, was checking on my email and messages, and then yet a again a friend, who is still trying to “GUIDE” me the way… for salvation or something which I don’t condone, just that every thing you try dear it just show that you are the one who is not sure of the path your taken, I wont be surprise that one day I meet you at the place where you always oppose, because of it deviate nature.. But I sense from all your massage, there is a deep hidden lust to do those entire things you always advise me not to do.

Whut ever lar my dear friend, there is no right and wrong to this, just a matter of time, I do appreciate you worry about my spiritual guide, but well I hope that you find you true self and then accept that we all have our own path that we take to walk. And as I say I am an angel in the making, all wings and HALO hehehehe…..

No comments: