Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Geram……..sakit hati betul…..

This was a very unlucky day for me, really unlucky day siot.. jer….. baru jer tadi I realize that my wallet was stolen, I lost my identity card, my ATM card, few hundred cash and my charm… which I am really mad, cause I have to spend the whole day tomorrow, just to get back all the card, forget the cash that totally gone, but the effect to get back all the important document payah siot…plus the charm was reaaly one of it’s kind where am I gonna find that again.

Badan dah lemah dah ni…..takde tenaga dah nak pikiq….. was really mad at myself because I think this is the first time that I was really careless, damm careless indeed.
And that wallet was a present, a leather wallet lagi tue.. geram siot… geram sesanggat!!!!

A toast another hectic day ahead….may it be a learning day for me…


The Careless Huggable Ben

No comments: