Monday, June 30, 2008

Whoops….a nice weekends indeed..

Lot’s of work for the past week, including the GOE-EGDMS course, which is like creating a Friendster account, just that, we can attach stuff for our bosses. I am not saying that the system is as user friendly as Friendster, but the system is pretty much the same.

At the last minute, have to travel, but well I would say a much needed trip, just to get away form it all, I came back this morning to find that my table is clean, of course I finish thing up last Friday before the trip, hehehe… see I am so efficient ( masuk bakul angkat sendiri siot!). Felt really good and even got in like before 7 am, record time for me, I was the second person to arrive at the office this morning. hehehe….this is only possible because the bus arrive early this time, was able to catch up the 1st bus to the office..hehehe…

How was the weekends, well let me see, after all that happen last week it was great just lay back and relax for a while get my mind back in line after such a stressful month I guess. I mean try losing all your important document and after that, try getting them all back, trust me you need the rest after that.

Last week after I got into such a hectic few last day of the week, I almost lose it I guess until I finally got the chance to “release it all” on a very hot session indeed, see, divine intervention, the big guy up there still love me, he send this little thing that perk you up, but you never seem to notice who is it from and what is it for. Although It was very naughty, it is what I needed to relax even more.. and the whole weekend, nothing was able to disturb me, accept that I forgot my dvd there, and I feet hurt from all the walking around the trip, “ouch!” Other than that it was a nice weekend trip indeed…


The Relax Huggable Ben

No comments: