Friday, July 18, 2008

If you only knew……


Well I am not the kind of person who would say “I told you so.. “ or my favorite “nah kan Butul bah!!” but we all must learn for yourself about the mistake that we made and face the consequences of our action. All I have to say is that, Dude learn from your mistake and move on with your life. It may seem that you are doom but trust me when one door close another will open. So Dude learn from it, so you won’t make the same stupid mistake again and move on.

After that been said, why have I been quite lately? Erm.. I don’t think I was, just that I couldn’t find enough time to write anything yet. So what have I been up to? Well I recently receive a dream dictionary, and actively using, and hey my interpretation is getting rite on target…so to say ler… hehehe

Cant wait for the next holiday trip which is next month… . and well white sandy beaches here I come hehehe…

Owh yeah, as a fan Of the teaching of Robert Kiyosaki, about the issue of oil prices and inflation and stuff, well that is why Robert say Financial Intelligent is the way to go… hehehe…

Got a hot date this weekend, jangan jeles hehehe……

Hugs and Muah to all

The Huggable Ben

No comments: