Saturday, July 12, 2008

Yeap Deman Lagi …..

Twice this year I got the fever although this time, my body seem to be stronger but it doesn’t stop the rashes. So for the pas two day my body was cover with calamine lotion, just to stop the rashes. It’s like a a Chinese opera actor, white all over….. hehehe.

Went to see a movie last nite, see my body is a bit stronger although facing a viral fever. Although the doc did not cancel out possible denggi fever. I think it just viral, cause I felt more stronger than during the first fever I had this year. I couldn’t even get up of the bed that time… eww.. sound kinky statement in other situation hehehe…

So what my plan for today? Well I think I just go lepak somewhere….

Erm… I like McBride, it a drama series in Hallmark channel, an investigation drama, exciting plus cute also.. hehehe…

I felt like eating a butter milk rice…eww….i just remember that I am still on a diet…hehehe….

The Huggable Ben

No comments: