Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whut? I am still on a diet….




A friends ask me what is up with the food pic, and even gave me that look I mean “the look”.. and I say hey.. whut? Hehehe…



I had a friends visiting and it was his birthday, so why not rite, I fell in love with chili’s restaurant, the burger was fresh and cook to order, the mash potato and the chips was also very nice, with the bottomless juice drink, and the toilet inside the restaurant is was even better, spent more than 3 hours there, munching and drink and chatting.



The Dinner was a Chinese cuisine, although not really keen with the vegetable dishes the Deep fried Eel was really nice and the plain Montou really go nice with the sweet sour stew.. The fried tofu was also surprisingly delicious.



The weekend was nice and especially the food, hehehe, although I wish I could come up with a great burfday present for my dear friend.



FYI…, yes I am taking up sport other than bowling… why? Tak percaya kar? The picture tell all… The MPPJ Open tournament was great although almost lost my voice cheering for our team……take care y’all….!



Hugs and Muah!!



The Huggable Ben

No comments: