Sunday, July 27, 2008

S€X In The City..plus some more….


Wow a wonderful weekend indeed, had a very fun time at SUNWAY LAGOON…. Can you believe it? After almost seven years here in I can only been there twice. Better still I was able play almost all of the ride and slide there, only thing that was not really fun was the surf beach doesn’t have any wave… and the kiddie pool only have wave for a little while.. I wanted wave…..!!!!! well lucky soon I will have sand and sun plus wave…!! Hehehe jangan jealous!! Hehehe…

Wokey other than a splashing weekends, hehehe I went to see the latest movie…yeah the story about city life.. S€X and the City.. yes this is a story I can relate too, a single men living in the city. Hehehe…Carrie Bradshaw and BIG, Love the movie so much, plus the most touching statement in the Movie must be “20 something girl coming to the big city to find the two L, Label and Love.” For men I guess they looking for the Two F, Freedom and Fun..hehehe…Whut? Betul kan boys..?? hehehehe.. if I only can explain more how this movie touch me, Me looking for my BIG hehehe….

A new addiction for me, the “SUDOKU PUZZLE” I cant even sleep without finishing it, Warning..if you want to increase your logic skill which will greatly increase your other skill too after doing it for a while, do try this puzzle, but if don’t, better stay away, because it very addictive indeed.

Talking about logic, a bunch of us was sitting at a mamak stall the other day, a one of us was telling his relationship problem which confuse him so much. But it was very clear to me, another but, since I am very new in the group so I kept it to myself. But afterward, I told one of my friend about what I thought about his case. And he everyone agree “Dude she is messing with your head man!!” it was just logic, the only reason which you told us that was suppose to be the alibi for her did not make any sense dude..but I leave it to you to figure it out yourself.

I am goin to terengganu next week…..a week long course….damn and my classes is starting this week too..Oh yeah about that. To all my LCCI friends, yeap I am taking another one, this one is a complete set. See you guys on the May exam next year ok.


The Huggable Ben

No comments: