Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Impossible hugs…..


Nope I did not go to the cinema last week to anyone who was wondering.. hehehehe( kantoi..!!) well besa ler.. liar semacam jer bebaru ni.. hehehe….

Where have I gone to? Well there was a lot of stuff I need to handle recently, and recuperate also, from my project’s, a few project I have planed and I was finishing up the final touch.

Major thing happening? Nothing really, just that I cancel my credit card recently.. Why?... I figure out that the card was a hole in my cash flow!(only those who read Robert Kiyosaki books understand this..) but it true, before I actualy can control myself, but recently? nope I almost reach rm1000 last month, aiyo… so bahaya…then I remember someone told me about the card trap and the cash flow theory… I realize is the rite thing to do…

What is with the title? Well I got an impossible hug just now, I been watching this person for some time , actually to be precise, since the ministry choir training, and finally I got the impossible hugs, although for that person, it was a friendly hugs, but well I am still blushing now, I mean it was really impossible to get that hug, hehehe.. I wanted that hugs to last longer but well.. hehehe… fun to blush after sometime……. Hehehehe… I am still happy and blushing, or as my friends say verangan….sanggat!!... hehehehe

Rasa cam nak gi shopping (opss lupa card dah potong… hahahaha…!!)


The huggable ben….also the cardless ben … isk……


No comments: